Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition High Definition Game Capture Device with HDMI In and Out and Real Time Passthrough for Use with PC, Xbox 360 and PS3
- List Price:
- Buy New: $119.99
as of 12/21/2013 17:58 EST details
- You Save: $80.00 (40%)
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language)
- Platforms:Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):5.3 x 7.5 x 7.5
- Legal Disclaimer:US Only,
- Warranty:One year
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Uses H.264 encoding in HD to capture your game play in stunning HD
- Uses HDMI to connect to your TV set from either Xbox 360 or PS3. Setup is a snap
- Comes with a 6 ft long HDMI cable to connect to your Xbox, and a Component Video cable to connect to your PS3 (Sony only allows gameplay recording through a component connection at this time)
- With no delay passthrough, so you can play your games while recording
- With one click you can share your game play with your friends and fans on YouTube
- The HD PVR's can be used worldwide with the only difference being the various prongs on the power supply, so an plug adapter is all that is needed.
The new HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition from Hauppauge is the best way to record your Xbox 360 or PS3 game play on your PC--now with 1080p 'no-delay passthrough' and HDMI input and output. The HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition is the latest in Hauppauge's series of HD video game recorders. HD PVR 2 adds some great new features to the HD PVR, which was the world's first High Definition video recorder for making real-time H.264 compressed recordings (Blu-ray quality) from your Xbox or PS3 game play. HD PVR 2 records HD video gameplay using HDMI for the Xbox 360 or Component video for the PS3. To make setup super easy, you can leave your video game console at 1080p60 and record either HDMI (Xbox 360) or Component video (PS3) at up to 1080p30.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.