Norton 360 2013 - 1 User / 3 PC [Old Version] [Download]
- Category:Digital Software
- Sales Rank:368
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP
- Media:Software Download
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 0.5
- Release Date:September 11, 2012
- Comprehensive protection - detects and eliminates viruses, stops online threats, defends against online identity theft and safeguards your important stuff from loss.
- Norton Protection System - provides four unique layers of powerful protection that proactively stop online threats before they can infect your computer.
- Insight - checks where files came from and how long they've been around to stop new online threats before they can cause you trouble.
- Automatic backup - safely backs up your photos, music, financial documents and other important stuff to a disc, USB device or online to one of our secure data centers.
- Automatically adjusts Norton data usage updates when you connect to 3G networks to avoid using up your monthly data allotment or causing overage fees.
Keep your computer, your identity and your stuff safe with powerful, easy-to-use threat protection. Seamlessly combines our top-rated protection technology and automated backup into one easy-to-use solution for PCs. Norton protection technology is proven to deliver effective protection from online threats. Four different layers of smart protection proactively detect and eliminate threats before they reach your computer. Identifies and stops new threats faster than other less sophisticated security software. Browse, shop, bank and socialize online without worry, annoying slowdowns or disruptions With more than 20 intelligent sensors and superior performance, Norton 360 won't slow you down. Scans email and instant messages for viruses, suspicious links, infected attachments and other dangers before you open them. Identifies safe websites, proactively blocks unsafe sites and stops online threats before your browser even loads. Secures and remembers user names and passwords to prevent cybercriminals from hacking into your PC and swiping your information. Help protect your kids from Internet dangers with award-winning Norton Online Family Improved technology makes backing up your stuff easy. Automatically backs up and encrypts your important files, so you can get them back in case of a hard drive crash, natural disaster or other mishap. Safeguards your important stuff either online to our state-of-the-art data centers or to one of your external storage devices. Includes 2 GB of secured online storage - enough to store hundreds of photos or songs. Fine-tunes your PC's settings to keep it running at top speed. Frees up memory so applications start up and run faster. Removes unnecessary files to improve your computer's performance.
Only seeing 30 days or less left on your new subscription? Follow the steps below to activate your product.
STEP 1 Locate Your Norton Product Key
After your purchase, the product key can be found in the CD sleeve for your shipped product or in Your Games and Software Library in your Amazon account or in your confirmation email from Amazon for digital downloads.
STEP 2 Activate Your Norton Product
1. Start your Norton product.
2. On the Norton product window, next to the subscription status, click Renew or Activate Now.
3. Click I have a key or code to enter. You can skip this step if you see the prompt to enter the product key.
4. Input in your product key, and click Next.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
6. Review your subscription details, and then click Done.
Problems upgrading from or uninstalling a prior version? Please download and use the Norton Removal Tool from support.norton.com to uninstall any previous versions and then follow the steps above to activate your new product.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.