Norton Antivirus 2013 - 1 User / 1 PC [Old Version] [Download]
- Category:Digital Software
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.98
as of 3/11/2014 01:37 EDT details
- You Save: $35.01 (70%)
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Seller:Amazon Digital Services Inc
- Sales Rank:104
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP
- Media:Software Download
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Release Date:September 11, 2012
- Active virus detection and elimination lets you share freely, without getting or passing on viruses
- Advanced reputation and behavior antivirus technology scans all files you download for viruses and eliminates them.
- Cloud-based Norton Management lets you fix, update, renew, and install Norton AntiVirus on additonal PCs over the Internet.
- Automatically adjusts Norton data usage updates when you connect to 3G networks to avoid using up your monthly data allotment or causing overage fees.
- IMPROVED! Antiphishing technology
Norton AntiVirus’ powerful reputation and behavior antivirus technology stops viruses and spyware, so you can go online and share knowing you’re protected.
Only seeing 30 days or less left on your new subscription? Follow the steps below to activate your product.
STEP 1 Locate Your Norton Product Key
After your purchase, the product key can be found in the CD sleeve for your shipped product or in Your Games and Software Library in your Amazon account or in your confirmation email from Amazon for digital downloads.
STEP 2 Activate Your Norton Product
1. Start your Norton product.
2. On the Norton product window, next to the subscription status, click Renew or Activate Now.
3. Click I have a key or code to enter. You can skip this step if you see the prompt to enter the product key.
4. Input in your product key, and click Next.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
6. Review your subscription details, and then click Done.
Problems upgrading from or uninstalling a prior version? Please download and use the Norton Removal Tool from support.norton.com to uninstall any previous versions and then follow the steps above to activate your new product.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.