Scrivener For Dummies
- Sales Rank:59,972
- Format:Kindle eBook
- Language:English (Published)
- Media:Kindle Edition
- Publication Date:July 30, 2012
No matter what you want to write, Scrivener makes it easier.
Whether you’re a planner, a seat-of-the-pants writer, or something in between, Scrivener provides tools for every stage of the writing process. Scrivener For Dummies walks you step-by-step through this popular writing software’s best features. This friendly For Dummies guide starts with the basics, but even experienced scriveners will benefit from the helpful tips for getting more from their favourite writing software.
- Walks you through customizing project templates for your project needs
- Offers useful advice on compiling your project for print and e-book formats
- Helps you set up project and document targets and minimize distractions to keep you on track and on deadline
- Explains how to storyboard with the corkboard, create collections, and understand their value
- Shows you how to use automated backups to protect your hard work along the way
From idea inception to manuscript submission, Scrivener for Dummies makes it easier than ever to plan, write, organize, and revise your masterpiece in Scrivener.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.