NZXT Hale82N 550W 80 Plus Bronze Active 240-Pin Non-modular Power Supply, Black np-1bn-0550a-us
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):5.5
- Dimensions (in):29 x 21.5 x 9.5
- Warranty:5 years
- 80 Plus Bronze Certification ensures efficiency levels up to 85% / SLI and CrossFire Ready / Active PFC / Backed by 5 Year Warranty
- Pioneering 2013 ErP Lot 6 Energy Star standard to reduce vampire power by 50%, decreasing your energy consumption
- World's first Innovative white and black PCB design for better isolation and identification / Extended 8pin connector for bottom mounted cases or large tower support
- Intelligent Fan Control Technology with two settings optimized for silent or performance mode / Compatible with ATX 12V 2.3 and EPS 12V 2.92
- Powerful +5Vsb that supports motherboards with fast USB charging that can also power USB devices while PC is on standby
- Full protections for over voltage, current, power, temperature, under voltage, and short circuit protection
- Highly Reliable 105? Japanese Capacitors to promote longer lifespan and better reliability surpassing 5 year warranty
- Strong single +12V rail that provides stability and ease of use with the ability to deliver clean currents under a heavy load
NZXT expands the HALE82 series with a brand new non modular power supply for PC enthusiast and gamers. This power supply is the first among others to pioneer 2013 ErP Lot 6 Energy Star standard which will reduce vampire power by 50%, decreasing your energy consumption. In addition, HALE82 N is 80Plus Bronze certified and provides the best cost to performance ratio. Designed with high attention to detail, HALE82 N's internal board possess a stylish white and black interior design exclusive to NZXT. This does not only look great but also improves performance. A strong single +12V rail design to power up high-end graphic cards without brown-out. The intelligent fan speed control is ideal for users that operate in silent or performance modes. Available in 3 different wattages: 550 to 750watts to meet any mid to high PC configurations.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.