Anime Studio Pro 9
- List Price:
- Buy New: $59.97
as of 1/28/2015 11:37 EST details
- You Save: $240.02 (80%)
- Sales Rank:2,163
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac OS X
- Operating System:Windows XP;Windows Vista;Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):1.3 x 7.3 x 5.3
- Release Date:September 11, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- The revolutionary bone rigging system makes animating fast and an efficient alternative to tedious frame-by-frame animation. You can easily add a skeleton to any image by simple point and click, and then bring it to life.
- With powerful vector based drawing tools, including a variety of brush styles and the ability to import scanned drawings and images, you can create your own characters and objects in Anime Studio Debut 9.
- Editable Motion Graphs provides maximum control of your animations. Edit motion curves with Bezier handles directly instead of relying on automatic ease-in and ease-out.
- Smart Bones is a revolutionary enhancement to deformations around joints and bones. This feature will reduce distortion around your character?s joints - specifically around knees and
- Increase your productivity with the enhanced timeline. Major improvements include navigation changes, key frame changes and enhanced interpolation intervals
Anime Studio Pro is perfect for professionals looking for a more efficient alternative to tedious frame-by-frame detailing when creating quality animations. With an intuitive interface, pre-loaded content and powerful features such as a bone rigging system, 64 bit architecture, GPU acceleration, bitmap to vector conversion, live media connection, integrated lip-synching, 3D modeling, physics, motion tracking and more, Anime Studio Pro delivers advanced animation tools to speed up your workflow and combines cutting-edge features with powerful technology for the most unique animation program for digital artists. Resize your images with no loss in quality with Anime Studio's vector-based layer system and easily add a skeleton to any image by simple point and click, then bring it to life.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.