Xcom Enemy unknown
- Buy New: $3.64
as of 8/20/2014 16:02 EDT details
- Sales Rank:6,393
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Genre:Action Video Games
- ESRB:Rating Pending
- Operating System:Windows 7 and Vista
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 5.4 x 0.6
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Worldwide Threat: Combat spans the globe as the XCOM team engages in over 70 unique missions, interacting and negotiating with governments around the world.
- Strategic Base: Recruit, customize, and grow unique soldiers and manage your personnel. Detect and intercept the alien threat as you build and expand your XCOM headquarters.
- Strategy Evolved: XCOM: Enemy Unknown couples tactical turn-based gameplay with incredible action sequences and on-the-ground combat.
- Tactical Combat: Direct soldier squads in turn-based ground battles and deploy air units such as the Interceptor and Skyranger.
- Tactical Multiplayer: Mix and match aliens and soldiers, and combine abilities to outsmart and overpower your opponent.
Threatened by an unknown enemy, the Earth's governments unite to form a secret paramilitary organization, known as XCOM, to combat this extraterrestrial attack. As the commander of XCOM, you control the global defense team and its resources in a battles against the terrifying alien invasion. XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a re-imagining of X-COM, the classic strategy game from 1993, and developed by the award-winning creators of Civilization. You will control the fate of the human race by creating and managing a fully operational base, researching alien technologies, planning combat missions, and controlling solider movement in battle.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.