ARMA 2 Private Military Company [Download]
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP
- Media:Software Download
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Release Date:January 1, 2012
- Original singleplayer campaign with strong storyline unfolding across thirteen missions
- New abandoned military test range environment, built upon brand new models and textures
- Fully implemented 2-player co-op campaign mode
- Detailed new vehicles (Ka-60 'Kasatka', Armed Helicopter UAV, Armoured SUV) and exotic weapons (AA-12, fully modelled XM8 variants)
- Numerous engine upgrades, including full Shotgun Ballistics Modelling and in-game Video Playback
One year after British and coalition armed forces successfully quelled the insurgent uprising in Takistan, described in Arma 2: British Armed Forces, the NATO Green Sea deployment is in the process of a strategic drawdown of its combat troops in the region. Private military contractors shoulder the burden of the increased workload, with competition rising between the multinational organizations for lucrative security contracts.
Minimum System Requirements:
Operating system: Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: Dual Core CPU (Intel Pentium 4 3.0 GHz, Intel Core 2.0 GHz, AMD Athlon 3200+ or faster)
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Video card: Nvidia Geforce 7800 / ATI Radeon 1800 or faster with Shader Model 3 and 256 MB VRAM
Sound card: DirectX 9 compatible
Hard disk: 10 GB free HDD space
Other: MS DirectX® 9.0c
NOTE: The Arma 2: Private Military Company is the addon for Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and/or Arma 2: Combined Operations. It can not be played seperately and does require the original game in order to be played.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.