LeapFrog Letter Factory Learning Game (works with LeapPad Tablets and Leapster GS)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.79
as of 11/27/2014 22:45 EST details
- You Save: $13.20 (53%)
- Sales Rank:560
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Age:3 - 5 years
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):0.5 x 1.8 x 1.3
- Legal Disclaimer:ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Warranty:90 day warranty against manufacturer defects
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Join Tad, Leap and Lily as they help a friend achieve his alphabet dream!
- Identify letter names and sounds, get practice writing and collect letters as you play
- Explore the Letter Factory world for fun alphabet interactions
- Appropriate for children ages 3 to 5 years (grades pre-K to K)
- Works with all LeapPad learning tablets, LeapsterGS and Leapster Explorer (sold separately); Internet connection may be required for cartridge
Help Burfder achieve his dream of becoming a letter.
Help your child understand the relationship between the sounds in spoken words and the letters that represent those sounds.
Join Leap, Lily, and Tad on an ABC adventure with the LeapFrog Explorer Game: Letter Factory! On a trip to the Letter Factory, the frogs meet Burfder, who dreams of becoming a letter. Help Burfder achieve his alphabet ambition while learning letter names, sounds, practicing writing, collecting letters, and more. LeapFrog Letter Factory Explorer Learning Game works with all LeapPad learning tablets, LeapsterGS & Leapster Explorer (sold separately). Internet connection may be required for cartridge.
Based on the bestselling LeapFrog educational DVD Letter Factory, LeapFrog Explorer Learning Game: Letter Factory continues the learning fun and alphabet interactions. The DVD (sold separately) and learning game will help your child learn how to recognize letter patterns and independently connect letters to form new words. Letter Factory is recommended for children ages 3 to 5 years old.
- Letter recognition: Children who can recognize letters with confidence have an easier time learning letter sounds and word spellings.
- Letter sounds: To read independently, children must understand the relationship between the sounds in spoken words and the letters that represent those sounds.
- Word building: As children put together letters to make words, they learn how even small changes (changing mat to man to can) result in completely new words.
- Handwriting: Children learn the basics about using a writing instrument to create letters and words.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.