X-Plane 10 Regional: North America - Mac
- List Price:
- Buy New: $34.50
as of 8/21/2014 16:13 EDT details
- You Save: $5.49 (14%)
- Seller:Clover Media
- Sales Rank:5,007
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Mac OS X
- Operating System:Mac OS X
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.3 x 0.6
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Detailed failure-modeling, with 35 systems that can be failed manually, or randomly when you least expect it! You can fail instruments, engines, flight controls, and landing gear at any moment.
- Includes Plane-Maker to create your own airplanes
- Includes World-Maker to create your own scenery
- Includes Weather Briefer which produces a weather briefing based on actual weather conditions downloaded from the net
- Customizable, allowing you to easily create textures, sounds, and instrument panels for your own airplanes that you design
X-Plane is still the most comprehensive and powerful flight simulator available for the personal computer. Now, X-Plane 10 Regional lets you fly in your favorite region without having to buy the whole world. X-Plane 10 Regional includes scenery for specific regions, but you can easily upgrade to X-Plane 10 Global if you want to fly world-wide later on.
X-Plane simulates anything that flies: from single-engine fixed wing props to multi-engine jets; gliders to dirigibles; helicopters to spacecraft to VTOLs such as the V-22 Osprey and AV8-B Harrier. X-Plane comes with 29 aircraft spanning the aviation industry (and history), and several hundred more are freely downloadable from the internet.
System requirements for Mac - Intel Processor Required, Mac OS X 10.6 or later System requirement minimum - Dual core CPU 2GHz+ with 4GB RAM, 16GB free on hard drive, Internet connection, ATI or NVidia chipset with 256MB VRAM (dedicated video memory, not shared) System requirement recommended - USB joystick or yoke, Quad core CPU at 2GHz or faster
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.