ASUS P8Z77-V LX LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Category:Personal Computer
- Buy New: $329.99
as of 12/18/2014 00:00 EST details
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:Not Machine Specific
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.8
- Dimensions (in):13.8 x 11.7 x 2.3
- Legal Disclaimer:Never used, but I do not have the installation instructions manual. My son and I were going to build a computer but bought one instead. You will need to locate the manual online.
Availability:Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Model:P8Z77-V LX
- DIGI+ VRM : New Era of Digital Power Design that fully enables Superior System Stability, High Power Efficiency and Improved Performance Scaling
- EPU:System Level Energy Saving and Real-time Power Management for Superb Platform Power Efficiency
- ASUS USB 3.0 Boost :Set USB 3.0 devices into 3 modes: Normal, Turbo, UASP to improve overall read/write performance instantaneously
- GPU Boost: Two simple ways to get quick free graphics upgrade
- Anti-Surge Protection: Safeguard your device by providing voltage protection to all major onboard components
The ASUS P8Z77-V LX motherboard features the Intel Z77 chipset supporting the Intel LGA1155 3rd/2nd Generation Intel Core i7 Processors. ASUS DIGI+VRM technology offers full digital voltage regulation for real-time power control, unequaled stability and the most precise power delivery available in a mainstream platform. EPU conserves energy by intelligently moderating power and load requirements in real-time. Intel 3rd generation Core processors supports PCIe 3.0 for AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX Technology support. The ASUS P8Z77-V LX provides scalable graphics performance for the gaming and computer enthusiast or the graphical designer wanting to harness additional GPU Compute power in leading media applications. The user-friendly UI of GPU Boost (with onboard switch)facilitates flexible frequency and voltage adjustments to deliver multiple overclocking profiles to provide rapid and stable system-level upgrades. Intel Smart Response Technology is the SSD caching technology which offers enhanced performance with the capacity of today's latest hard disk drives. Featuring improved read/write speeds and up to 20% faster system boot times, users can fully realize the performance potential of their hard disk drives when combined with an SSD.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.