ASUS P9X79 LGA 2011 Intel X79 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Category:Personal Computer
- List Price:
- Buy New: $234.99
as of 12/6/2013 19:02 EST details
- You Save: $89.01 (27%)
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1
- Dimensions (in):14.4 x 11.9 x 3.3
- Legal Disclaimer:Product is in perfect condition! Used very lightly . Great for overclocking. Since product is still under manufacturer warranty its sold as is. Shipping will be processed rapidly.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 8 x DIMM Slots, Quad-channel DDR3 2400(O.C.)/2133(O.C.)/1866/1600/1333/1066 MHz Support
- Digital 8+2 Phase Power Design
- 2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (dual@x16)
- AMD Quad-GPU CrossFireX and NVIDIA Quad-GPU SLI support
- 1 x COM connector + 1 x TPM header
- 1 x 1394a port
- CH High Definition Audio, DTS Connect, DTS Ultra PC II
- LAN featuring Intel 82579V Chipset
P9X79 features the Intel X79 chipset supporting the Intel LGA2011 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 Processors. 8-DIMM Design provides maximum performance and versatility. This top-tier platform-leading solution with the exclusive Dual Intelligent Processors 3 technology integrated with new DIGI+ Power Control - capable of achieving most precise adjustment, enhanced performance and stability, and O.C. capacity for CPU & RAM. Fully ready for true PCIe 3.0, built to be future-proof with PCIe 3.0 switching IC for NVIDIA SLI support and future PCIe 3.0 peripherals.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.