QuickBooks 2012 for Mac [Download] [OLD VERSION]
- Category:Digital Software
- Sales Rank:2,260
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Platforms:Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion
- Media:Software Download
- Operating System:Mac OS X
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):1 x 1 x 7.5
- Release Date:October 1, 2011
- Organize your finances all in one place
- Easily create professional looking invoices and track sales and expenses
- Get reliable records for tax time
- Purchase additional seats to give as many as five users simultaneous access
- Easy to set up, learn and use
- Built for the Mac OS and works with iChat, iCal and Address Book
- Create invoices, pay bills, and manage expenses
- Customizable company snapshot widgets to show the most relevant data for your business
- Over 115+ reports to help you analyze your business; instant reports on sales, expenses, and profit
- QuickBooks Guide Me provides step-by-step assistance to get you started with QuickBooks immediately
New to QuickBooks?
Find out why QuickBooks is the #1 best selling small business accounting software1.
Built for your Mac
- Synchronize contacts with Address Book so you never have to enter an address or phone number twice2
- Add reminders to iCal so you can be reminded to print invoices and checks or to pay bills in one consolidated calendar 2
- Protect important data by backing up files to MobileMe and restore it at anytime3
- Export data to Numbers or Excel, your QuickBooks formatting goes with it4
Set up in minutes, easy to learn and use
- No accounting knowledge necessary
- Guide Me helps you quickly become familiar with key tasks (like creating invoices) until you're ready to work on your own
- Get tips, tricks and advice on using QuickBooks for Mac with Little Square5
Special offer: Get up to 60 minutes with a QuickBooks expert free for 30 days6
Organize everything in one place and save time on everyday tasks
- Manage vendors and expenses easily – enter, track and pay bills
- Easily create and customize estimates, invoices and statements
- Get complete and reliable records at tax time
- Download your online banking transactions directly into QuickBooks 7
Track how your business is doing and get financial, tax and sales reports in one click
- Get the information you need with 115+ easy-to-use reports
- View income and expense trends by category
- Get a real-time snapshot of your business with customizable Company Snapshot
QuickBooks 2012 for Mac helps you become more organized, so you can save time -- now with a redesigned, more Mac-like interface.
Complete your frequent tasks in fewer steps
| ||NEW! Add online banking transactions in batches. Save time adding transactions from your financial institution to QuickBooks by batch entering them and using automatic rules to rename payees.7 |
| ||NEW! Invoice for projects in phases with Progress Invoicing. Invoice in phases – by line item or percentage of the estimate – and easily track how much has been invoiced and what’s left. |
|NEW! Set default accounts for key banking tasks. Save time and reduce errors by setting up specific accounts to pay bills, pay sales tax, write checks and deposit funds. |
| || |
NEW! Create duplicate time sheets with one click. Quickly enter similar time sheets by duplicating the last time sheet for an employee and add more details with an increased character limit in the notes section.
|Faster access to important information when you need it || |
|IMPROVED! Better search capabilities. You can now search for names, transaction types, amounts, and dates. Use filters to refine results. Also, quickly access recent or saved searches. || |
NEW! Customer history panel. The new customer history panel summarizes customer information (like open invoices, open balances, and notes) for easier review.
NEW! Transaction List. Quickly reference your transactions in a list while you are working in QuickBooks sales forms.
|IMPROVED! Manage journal entries quicker than ever. It’s easier to enter and navigate journal entries with updates like next/previous buttons, auto numbering, and auto-fill in the memo field. || |
|Just like your Mac with redesigned interface and Mac-like charts || |
NEW! More Mac-like interface. Improved tables with adjustable columns and multiline descriptions give your data a cleaner look.
|IMPROVED! Mac-like charts. Get insights about your business’ performance with redesigned, Mac-like report graphs. || |
- Based on NPD Retail Tracking Service for retail sales from January 2005-April 2011.
- iCal, iChat, and Address Book are included in Mac OS X installs from Apple, Inc. Synchronization with mobile phones and PDAs requires an iSync 2.1-supported phone or PDA. For a list of supported devices, visit http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/isync/devices.html.
- Backup to MobileMe requires paid MobileMe account available separately from Apple, Inc.
- Numbers is included in Mac OS X from Apple, Inc. Export report data requires Apple Numbers '09. Microsoft® Excel integration requires Excel 2008 or 2011 for Mac.
- Internet access required.
- You can call upon purchase or within 30 days of completing your QuickBooks registration on the web. One phone call for up to 60 minutes (cannot be redeemed in increments) per registering customer allowed.
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions and fees. Supports Web Connect and Direct Connect.
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions and may be subject to additional terms, conditions and fees. Supports Web Connect and Direct Connect.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.