iPong Pro Table Tennis Training Robot
- List Price:
- Buy New: $132.01
as of 3/9/2014 05:03 EDT details
- You Save: $117.94 (47%)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):12.5 x 12.5 x 9
- Release Date:August 6, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Pro ping pong trainer robot with topspin, back spin, and oscillation features
- Package includes iPong Pro Robot, remote control, A/C adapter, and setup & instruction manual
- Wired remote allows players to set pace and control core oscillation for ball placement
- Shoots more than 100 balls before reloading
- One year warranty
- Only works with regulation size 40mm balls. Balls Not Included
It's time to go pro - the iPong Pro Training Robot is ready to train with you, no matter how fast is your game. With remote-adjustable topspin, backspin, oscillation, and frequency, you can simulate situations easy and challenging, or focus on repeated practice of a single shot type. With a sizable bucket capable of launching 100 balls before reloading, the iPong Pro is simply the last word in advanced table tennis training. iPong Pro is only compatible with 40mm standard table tennis balls, while also using regulation 9 x 5 foot tables. Ball Not Included.
Joola iPong Pro
The iPong Pro is a remote controlled, portable ping pong partner with an exciting oscillation feature that adds to your training challenge. Ready to play any time you are, the iPing Pro comes with a wired remote control that allows you to set your own pace, from a casual to blistering ball-feed without having to leave your side of the table. The remote control allows you to control the oscillation of the unit's core for ball placement on the table and adjust the balls anywhere between backspin and topspin. To further master your game, you can take an oscillation challenge to see if you can keep up with spin and ball placement at the same time.
The compact iPong Robot can continuously shoot more than 100 balls before reloading. To sweeten the appeal, it assembles in seconds with only three essential pieces to put together--no tools or equipment necessary. Simply snap in the pieces, plug in the power, and enjoy your iPong.
Use the wired remote to adjust power, frequency, spin, and oscillation.
- Adjustable Frequency
- Spins: Backspin, Topspin, Heavy Topspin
- Compatibility: All standard size table tennis tables (9 by 5 feet)
- Ball Capacity: 100+
- Net Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Input: 100-240V ~50/60Hz 0.6A
- Output: 9V 2.0A
- One year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Designed in USA, Made in China
What's in the Box?
iPong Robot, Remote Control, A/C Adapter, Setup and Instruction Manual
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.