Corsair Enthusiast Series CP-9020039-NA650W ATX12V v2.31 / EPS12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular High Performance Power Supply
- List Price:
- Buy New: $123.46
as of 7/23/2014 13:07 EDT details
- You Save: $6.53 (5%)
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:N/A
- Size:650 Watt
- Shipping Weight (lbs):4.2
- Dimensions (in):11.6 x 5.3 x 8.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Comes as is. No returns.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 80PLUS Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical systems
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service.
- An ultra-quiet double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow
- The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
The Enthusiast Series TXM is part of Corsair's best price-performance range of power supplies, designed to meet the exacting standards and performance needs of demanding enthusiasts. TXM Series power supplies are ideal for performance enthusiasts who require an affordable, low noise, high-wattage, reliable and highly efficient PSU. Corsair TXM power supply gives the flexibility of using only the cables needed for a clean system build with optimal airflow.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.