The Stronghold Collection [Download]
- Category:Digital Video Games
- Buy New: $19.99
as of 12/9/2013 18:43 EST details
- Seller:Amazon Digital Services Inc
- Sales Rank:4,878
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP
- Media:Software Download
- Operating System:Windows 7
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):8 x 6 x 1
- Release Date:October 27, 2009
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Model:40620 Collection1
- Stronghold - The original, award-winning castle sim that takes players through medieval Britain as they lead strategic military and economic expansion, defend against invaders, and conquer enemy castles.
- Stronghold 2 - The King, having fled after the defeat of his own armies, is now attempting to rule his country from a secret location. Powerful barons are jostling for what is fast becoming a disintegrating kingdom.
- Stronghold Crusader and Stronghold Crusader Extreme - Journey to distant Arabian lands and lead a determined group of Crusaders. Relive the historic Crusades in four campaigns as Richard the Lionheart and Saladin, the Sultan of Syria.
- Stronghold Legends - Play as epic leaders throughout history, including King Arthur and the forces of Camelot, Siegfried and Dietrich in the German Ice Campaign, and Vlad Dracul and his evil forces in Transylvania.
The Crusades were over. The perils of the dark ages were barely passing. It was the best of times and the worst of times. The Middle Ages spanned 1066 to 1485AD and spawned legends of King Arthur, Robin Hood, and many others. The life of all the classes was dominated by the feudal system. Romanticism, greed, magic, dominance and gut survival blended amidst feudal battles from one castle to another. The Feudal System was introduced to England following the invasion and conquest of the country by William The Conqueror. The Normans from the time they first settled there around 900AD had used the system in France. It was a simple, but effective system, where all land was owned by the King. The largest portion was kept by the King as his personal property, some was given to the church and the rest was leased out under strict controls. The King allowed those he could trust to lease land. These became Barons. They were wealthy, powerful and had complete control of the land they leased. You're a Baron. The Stronghold Collection brings together five games from the critically acclaimed real-time strategy (RTS) series that allows players to conquer the Middle Ages. The Stronghold series has become one of the most popular dynamic castle building sim games in the world, combining the finest aspects from the city builder and RTS genres. Prepare yourself for a back-in-time visit to the Middle Ages and see how your expertise, wile, and guile help you survive or fail.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.