Sony ICD-SX712 Digital Flash Voice Recorder
- Buy New: $429.00
as of 11/26/2014 23:45 EST details
- Seller:Electronica Direct
- Media:Office Product
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Home Premium, Windows 7 Home Basic, Windows 7 Starter, Windows Vista Ultimate Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Business Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Home Premium Service Pack 2, Windows Vista Home Basic Service Pack 2, Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 Service Pack 3, Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 Service Pack 3, Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 3, Windows XP Professional Service Pack 3, Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3, Mac OS X (v10.2.8-v10.6)
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):7.1 x 6 x 2.1
- Warranty:1 year limited
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Built-in 2 GB flash memory
- 2-Position Stereo Microphone
- Records in LPCM 44.1kHz 16 bit and MP3 (320 kbps-8 kbps)
- S-Microphone System, Over 500 Hours of Maximum Recording Time
- DRAGON COMPATIBLE- work with the Voice to Print Dragon NaturallySpeaking® software.
Sony ICD-SX712 Digital Flash Voice Recorder has a built-in 2GB memory with an SD card slot, which affords an additional 16GB of storage capacity for lectures, notes, music, meetings or any other audio you may want to record. The maximum recording time afforded by the internal memory is 500+ hrs, but a 16GB microSD card can expand the ICD-SX712's maximum recording time upwards of 4000+ hrs.Making recording and playback more convenient, the ICD-SX712 is equipped with an LCD-backlit display, multiple language displays and record date, time and elapsed time displays as well. It has an LED operational indicator and can be set in various modes such as Continuous Play, Easy Search and Noise-Cut during record and playback. It also features Direct Record to Play, Erase, Move File, Protect, Play/Stop, Record/Pause Scene Select, Low-Cut and Track Mark functions as well.As an added luxury, the ICD-SX712 boasts the Sound Organizer PC software. It also features a USB port, 3.5 mm stereo mic input and 3.5 mm stereo headphone output. The ICD-SX712 has an integrated speaker for listening back to recordings out loud when privacy is not a concern. It comes with two AAA batteries that can last up to 25 hrs. The device is USB charge capable and the recorder can fit easily in your pocket or purse and is barely noticeable in your hand, weighing a scant 2.4 oz. DRAGON COMPATIBLE / CERTIFIED:
The recording quality of the unit has been optimized and validated by Nuance to work with the Voice to Print Dragon NaturallySpeaking® software.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.