Cassette to CD and MP3
- Category:Musical Instruments
- List Price:
- Buy New: $29.95
as of 12/28/2014 08:14 EST details
- You Save: $5.00 (14%)
- Sales Rank:557
- Operating System:Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7.5 x 5.5 x 8.7
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- For Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8 including 64 bit
- Copy cassette tapes and vinyl records to CD, MP3, iTunes and more.
- Includes cables and works with any tape player or turntable
- Powerful software with noise filtering, CD burning, and much more (see pictures)
- 30 day money-back guarantee (when bought from Digitope, see below for details)
Copy your favourite tapes and records to CD and MP3 the easy way. Includes all the cables needed to plug your tape / record player to your PC and easy step-by-step software.
Works with all types of tapes and records from commercial albums to homemade recordings and audio books.
Remove hiss, pops and clicks with a single click and apply RIAA equalisation effects. Record 45 or 78 rpm records on a 33 rpm turntable with the speed change effect.
Add artist, album, year, genre and cover art to the tracks. Integrates with iTunes and Windows Media Player for one-click saving to your music library, or burn to an audio CD with the built-in disc burning software.
Certified compatible with Windows 7.
Money-back guarantee: we have a 30-day money-back guarantee in addition to standard Amazon policies. Just email us if you're not satisfied and we'll refund your money. Offer only applies to items sold by Digitope.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.