Grifiti Fat Wrist Pad 17 in Black is a 4 Inch Wide Wrist Rest for Standard Keyboards and Mechanical Keyboards New Materials
- Category:Office Product
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.98
as of 1/30/2015 13:57 EST details
- You Save: $0.02
- Sales Rank:1,871
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):17 x 4 x 0.8
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- No keyboard included. New Fat Wrist Pad 17 has a wide 4 inch wrist rest width for extreme comfort while typing.
- Available in Black, Pink, Purple, Blue, and Green. Promotes ergonomic, neutral wrist position while typing.
- Washable neoprene wrist rest for standard 0.75 inch height keyboards and mechanical keyboards.
- Replacement for gel wrist rest or bead wrist pad with more firm support
- See our GRIFITI BIG-ASS WRIST PAD if you want an 8 inch wide wrist pad and forearm support or our GRFITI SLIM WRIST PADS for wrist rests for Apple® Mac Mini and iMac® Wired USB Keyboard
It amazes us how many people using standard keyboards today don't have a wrist rest or wrist pad. Sure keyboards are getting a bit thinner and shorter, but that still doesn't make your desktop any softer or create a comfortable ergonomic angle (meaning straight) for your wrists when you're typing.
Over the years manufacturers have done to wrist pads what the lumber industry did to wood measurements and big brands have done to your box of cereal: Sell you less for the same price and claim you're getting the same value. And what's with the color options? They sell you black, black, and more black....like that's supposed to brighten up your workspace!
So we went old school with our Keyboard Wrist Pad. Instead of some thin gel, gimmicky beads, or stuffed animal, we die-cut chunk of neoprene that's ¾ inch (that's nearly 1.9 cm's) neoprene rubber with a fat 4 inches of hand width (that's almost 10.2 cm's) so the wrist support surface area is large and comfortable. We do colors because be like to express our personality with simple statements in life: Hot pink, turquoise, purple, red, royal blue, aqua green, burgundy, and yes, black.
We think you'll appreciate the extra fat pad support and splash of color on your desktop. Going retro is a good thing.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.