Nancy Drew: Secrets Can Kill Remastered
- List Price:
- Buy New: $5.00
as of 8/30/2014 15:52 EDT details
- You Save: $14.99 (75%)
- Sales Rank:7,968
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Mac OS X Intel, Windows 7, Windows XP, Mac OS X
- ESRB:Everyone 10+
- Operating System:Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 0.6 x 7.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Rate E for everyone 10 years old or older. Contains Violence and drug reference.
- Release Date:August 24, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Play the game that started the award-winning Nancy Drew series!
- Explore a high school and snoop through confidential files on the suspects
- Dust for fingerprints and inspect everything with your magnifying glass.
- 80th Anniversary REMASTERED FEATURES include new ending, 3D characters, new puzzles, enchanced sleuth kit, and single disc installation.
- Choose from two difficulty settings (Jr. or Sr. Detective) to allow players of all skill levels to solve the mystery
Play the Game that Started the Award-Winning Series! As a tribute to Nancy Drew's 80th Anniversary, Her Interactive is remastering the first game that launched the award-winning adventure series. With completely updated graphics and new puzzles, this special edition will appeal to old and new fans alike! Death, danger, and deception weren’t on the curriculum at a Florida school, but when Jake Rogers is murdered to protect a lie, everything changes. With the town in fear and the students in shock, you, as Nancy Drew, are the only one who can uncover the truth. Dig into a deadly mystery and discover a secret worth dying for before the murderer strikes again!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.