Apache: Air Assault - Playstation 3
- List Price:
- Buy New: $26.00
as of 3/8/2014 18:54 EST details
- You Save: $13.99 (35%)
- Sales Rank:6,297
- Language:English (Unknown)
- Platform:PlayStation 3
- Media:Video Game
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:PlayStation 3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):6.8 x 5.4 x 0.6
- Release Date:November 16, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Authentic Warzones: With more than 16 multi-stage missions involving air and ground strike operations, the campaign takes you to real life locations including Central America and the Middle East. Apache has you where the fight is needed the most.
- Realism Defined: Everything is the game is painstakingly made with realism in mind, from the real-world satellite photography used to make the in-game environments to the simulation controls and modeling of the helicoptors.
- Tailored Experience: Play the way you want to play. Jump right in and rain down destruction in the game's arcade-style Training Mode or test your aerial skills by playing in the challenging Realistic Mode.
- Cooperative Destruction: Have a friend join the fight! The local cooperative mode lets two players gear up in the same Apache and tackle the game's story mode with one player acting as the pilot and the other as the gunner.
- Online Helicoptor Combat: Join other helicoptor enthusiasts as you go directly against them in competitive online modes such as Team Battle and Capture the LZ, or form online squadrons with up to four Apaches fighting together in unison.
Take to the skies in the lethal Apache AH-64 attack helicoptor and rain down death from above using the latest in cutting edge military weapons technology. Fly attack, reconnaissance, escort and rescue missions deep behind enemy lines in missions around the world. Use laser-guided precision ground strikes and devastating rounds of explosive Hellfire missiles to take out high value strategic targets. Defend civilians from heavily armed pirates off the coast of Africa, hunt down terrorists in the mountains of central Asia, and take down enemy choppers in intense aerial combat over the jungles of Central America. When you think you've mastered the skies, prove it by taking your skills online in competitive multiplayer matches.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.