If you want to quickly get started with Sony Movie Studio, you'll want to get this DVD. Includes more than 120 all new video tutorials showing you how to quickly create amazing effects, solve common problems, and get the most out of Sony Movie Studio. You'll discover the secret to quickly doing things like Picture-in-Picture videos, Split-Screen interview effect, flying video windows, chromakey (green-screen), professional titles and intro graphics, cloning actors, plus much more! 101 Tips & Tricks for Movie Studio covers all versions of Sony Movie Studio, and has been updated to cover Movie Studio version 11. This disk includes high resolution computer screen movies, far superior than you'd get on a normal DVD. For that reason, this disc can be viewed on any computer DVD drive, but not on DVD drives attached to TV sets. 101 Tips, Tricks & Techniques Using Sony Vegas Movie Studio
shows you how to:
- Create Picture in Picture Effects in 30 seconds or less
- Create Split-Screen interview videos with two people on screen
- Use Chromakey effect even without blue or green background
- Convert 4:3 width video to wide screen
- Freeze frame any part of a video
- Convert videos to cartoons
- Blur out Faces on Video
- Spotlight a face within a video
- Clone actors within your videos
- Add product 'boxshot' animated drop-downs
- Animate titles and text
- Add Light Ray effect to titles
- Create TV commercial titles and graphics
- Create 4 way Picture in Picture (Hollywood Squares)
- Find and use Audio Effects
- Solve common Movie Studio Problems
- Render HQ and HD video for YouTube
- Convert Standard Definition to widescreen video for YouTube
- And much much more . . . more than 101 video tutorials in all!
You'll learn secrets that can save you hours of editing time, and change boring video into commercial and YouTube successes! Highly recommended!
This is what one of our customers had to say . . .
"I would also like to take this opportunity to tell you what a wonderful video this is. Your training video is exactly what I like. Short, sweet and to the point. I hate reading manuals and this video is more than enough to get anyone comfortable with the Sony software. Great job!!! Donna B." Note:
This DVD is a data DVD that will play in any computer DVD drive and will produce very high resolution video. This DVD will NOT play in DVD players attached to TV sets.