| With a combined bounty of more than 80 Game of the Year awards from the video game industry’s top publications, the BioShock & The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Bundle from 2K Games provides two critically acclaimed single player experiences that have set new benchmarks in their individual genres. Together for the first time for players on the PC platform, this release provides maximum gaming excitement at a bargain price. |
Battle your way through Rapture in BioShock.
Hack its devices & systems.
Mod your body with plasmids.
RPG action of Oblivion.
And its expansive world filled with characters & creatures.
You are the only survivor in a North Atlantic plane crash, floating in the icy water as the fuselage sinks beneath you. Your only hope is a lighthouse in the distance, inside of which sits a submersible capsule. You climb in and you begin your decent into Rapture, a city hidden beneath the sea. Originally constructed as an idealistic society for a hand picked group of scientists, elite individuals, and industrialists, the idealism is no more. Now the city is littered with corpses, wildly powerful guardians roam the corridors as little girls loot the dead, and biologically mutated citizens ambush you at every turn. Now you’re trapped, caught in the middle of a genetic war that will challenge both your capacity to survive and your moral allegiance to your own humanity. Key Features
- Biologically Mod Your Body With Plasmids - Genetic augmentations that empower you with dozens of fantastic abilities. Send Electrobolts storming from your fingertips, unleash a swarm of hornets hatched from the veins of your arms, strategically turn enemies against one another with irritants.
- Hack Devices and Systems - Reprogram enemy security bots into personal bodyguards, modify vending machines to change prices, and transform machine gun security turrets into powerless pieces of metal.
- Upgrade Weapons at Fire-For-Effect Stations - Craft variants of ammo and plasmids by picking up materials in the city to modify them at U-Invent kiosks.
- Turn Everything Into a Weapon - The environment, your body, fire and water, and even your worst enemies. BioShock’s free form combat options allow gameplay scenarios to be approached with a variety of weapons, active and passive plasmids, environmental objects utilization, exploitation of political alliances, or a combination of techniques. Find your style but know when to adapt.
- Experience Rapture - Explore an incredible and unique art deco world hidden deep under the ocean, vividly illustrated with realistic water effects and truly next generation graphics.
- The Choice is Yours - Make meaningful and mature decisions that culminate in the grand question: do you exploit the innocent survivors of Rapture to save yourself…or risk all to become their savior?
Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant game-world ever created. Oblivion is the latest chapter in the epic and highly successful Elder Scrolls saga and utilizes the latest PC video game hardware to fully immerse the player into the experience. With a powerful combination of freeform gameplay and unprecedented graphics, players can unravel the main quest at their own pace or explore the vast world and make their own challenges. Key Features
- Live Another Life in Another World - Gamers can create and play any character they can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister assassin to the wizened sorcerer.
- First Person Melee and Magic - An all-new combat and magic system brings first person role-playing to a new level of intensity where you feel every blow.
- Radiant AI - Groundbreaking AI system gives Oblivion’s characters full 24/7 schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world around them. Non-player characters eat, sleep and complete goals all on their own.
- Realistic Characters - Features over 1,000 non-player characters who come to life like never before with facial animations, lip-synching and full speech. They even engage in unscripted conversations with each other.
- Open-Ended Game Play & Short Challenges - The enormous world of Oblivion is open, allowing players to explore at their own pace. Players will encounter shorter challenges such as fighting bandits, mixing potions, and creating magic along the way to unraveling the main quest.
| || Minimum Specifications: || Recommended Specifications: |
|OS: ||Windows XP SP2 / Vista SP1 |
|Processor: ||Pentium 4 2.4 GHz (single core) ||Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 |
|RAM: ||1GB ||2GB |
|Disc Drive: ||8x DVD ROM or faster |
|Hard Drive: ||8GB Hard Disk Space |
|Video Card: ||DirectX 9.0c compliant card with 128 MB RAM (NVIDIA 6600/ATI X1300 or better, excluding ATI X1550); must support Pixel Shader 3.0 ||DirectX 9.0c compliant card with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA 7900GT or better) or DirectX 10 compliant card (NVIDIA 8600 or better) |
|Sound Card: ||100% DirectX 9.0c compliant card ||Sound Blaster X-Fi (optimized for EAX ADVANCED HD 4.0/5.0 compatible cards) |