Gunnar Optiks ST002-C001 Phenom Full Rim Ergonomic Advanced Computer Glasses with Amber Lens Tint, Onyx Frame Finish
- List Price:
- Buy New: $70.00
as of 9/18/2014 11:06 EDT details
- You Save: $29.00 (29%)
- Platform:Not Machine Specific
- Media:Personal Computers
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows
- Size:8.2500" l x 6.5000" w x 2.8000" h x
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):7 x 3 x 2
- Warranty:Gunnar Optiks warrants this product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of original purchase. If a defect exists, Gunnar Optiks will either repair the product at no cost or exchange the product with a new or remanufactured product that is of equal or greater quality and condition.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- i-AMP technology, amber lens tint, anti-glare coatings and ultra-pure lens material provide sharper, clearer vision so you can work more efficiently and feel more comfortable
- Made of aluminum-magnesium with an onyx frame finish
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Soft rubber tipped temples ensure proper location of the optics without slippage and adjustable silicone nose pads provide a customizable fit
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
The Gunnar Optiks ST002-C001 Phenom Full Rim Ergonomic Advanced Computer Glasses is an excellent “out-of-the-box” solution to improve your visual performance and reduce eye fatigue for those with 20/20 vision. Eyestrain, visual stress and dry eyes can be caused by extended periods of digital screen viewing and office lighting. Gunnar’s digital eyewear filters out the harsh, high-energy part of the spectrum and creates a more relaxed viewing experience to help your eyes focus more naturally. The amber lens tint, anti-glare coatings and ultra-pure lens material help provide sharper, clearer vision. Gunnar’s i-AMP lens technology is specifically engineered to reduce digital eyestrain and enhance viewing detail so you can focus longer, work more efficiently and feel more comfortable. Made of aluminum-magnesium with an onyx frame finish, the Phenom optics is designed to generate proper strength and optical stability through a hybrid lightweight metal alloy. The lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee longwearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue. Micro-engineered lenslocks securely retain the lenses without undue stress or distortion of the optics. The Phenom is a medium fit frame with hidden spring hinges that flex to ergonomically fit a wide variety of head and face shapes. Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples grip lightly to ensure proper location of the optics without slippage and adjustable silicone nose pads articulate in (3) dimensions to properly fit and comfortably secure eyewear in place. Comes in a 54-millimeter lens width, 19-millimeter bridge width and 133-millimeter temple length. The engineering behind Phenom is only outdone by one thing... its artistic style. The Gunnar Optiks ST002-C001 Phenom Full Rim Ergonomic Advanced Computer Glasses comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. GUNNAR Advanced Computer Eyewear creates a more comfortable and rich visual experience, improving visual efficiency, while combating eye fatigue.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.