| Step into Guild Wars, the award-winning fantasy online role-playing game enjoyed by millions of players. For the first time ever, Guild Wars Trilogy combines Guild Wars, Factions, and Nightfall into a single amazing experience. Begin in Guild Wars on the continent of Tyria where the human kingdoms are under attack by the vicious Charr. Journey on to the ancient continent of Cantha in Factions, a land torn apart by political strife, and threatened by the restless spirit of a long-dead traitor. Lastly, explore exotic Elona in Nightfall, where players must do battle against a god to save the land from descending into eternal night. Although designed for multiplayer guild action, with each game the choice is yours whether to play solo, or in party. In addition, online play is always free and in celebration of the bundling of these three critically acclaimed games, owners of Guild Wars Trilogy will also be able to add M.O.X. the golem--a magic-powered engine of destruction--to their party. Everybody needs a friend like M.O.X., but you can only get him with Guild Wars Trilogy. |
Become the hero in 'Guild Wars.'
Battle for the future of Cantha in 'Factions.'
Determine the fate of Elona in 'Nightfall.'
the fierce creatures of 'Nightfall.'
Bonus item: NPC M.O.X. the Golem.
In a world torn by conflict, where human kingdoms are all but destroyed and guilds sacrifice all for a chance to control the Hall of Heroes, a champion must rise from the ruins of a once-proud land to lead refugees from the ashes and fulfill an ancient prophecy. Will that hero be you? Experience the game that has captivated millions of gamers worldwide. Guild Wars is an online role-playing game that rewards player skill and innovative gameplay over hours spent online. It's the original smash hit release from developer ArenaNet, the beginnings of a franchise played by almost four million gamers worldwide. Key Features
Two hundred years ago, the Betrayer, Shiro Tagachi, transformed the lush continent of Cantha into a devastated landscape of stone forests and crystalline seas. Now, in a land torn asunder by war, who you fight is as important as who you serve. While Kurzicks and Luxons battle for ever-decreasing resources, a horrible plague threatens the very existence of an empire still reeling from the betrayal that nearly destroyed it two centuries earlier. Join with players from around the world to battle for the future of Cantha—a complex empire dominated by bureaucracy and strife, living under the shadow of an ancient evil in Guild Wars Factions, the second stand-alone release from developer ArenaNet, featuring a new world, new mechanics, and new professions. Key Features
- 6 distinct regions to explore.
- 6 unique professions, providing 30 dual-class combinations.
- Over 450 skills to unlock and use.
- 25 missions.
- Over 200 quests.
- Multiple cooperative and competitive gameplay modes.
- Form a unique guild with your own capes and guild hall.
- Continual online tournaments for fame and prizes.
Join millions of players worldwide in this third campaign in the award-winning Guild Wars universe. Create your own band of Heroes and lead them against a mad ruler and an outcast god who desire to bring darkness to Elona. When night falls you must fight—but you won't fight alone. Explore opulent cities, savage coasts, ancient monuments, and poisonous deserts as you determine the fate of Elona. Guild Wars Nightfall is the third stand-alone release from developer ArenaNet, and features a new land, new mechanics, and new professions. Key Features
- A global fantasy online RPG from the makers of the award-winning and critically acclaimed game Guild Wars.
- Challenge missions contain specific scoring objectives, such as holding out against progressive waves of enemies.
- Elite Missions, the ultimate cooperative challenge, provides new areas to the most powerful alliances.
- Competitive Missions bring together multiple teams to compete to control resource points and achieve strategic victory.
- Alliance Battles are large-scale, strategic PvP battles that allow factions to conquer new territory.
- 300 new skills, including 90 elite skills for the eight professions.
- More than 50 new locales, including story missions, combat arenas and explorable areas.
- More than 100 new creatures and new pets.
- Hundreds of new weapons and items, as well as new faces, hair styles and armor sets for all eight professions.
- 5 new distinct regions to explore.
- 2 new professions—Dervish and Paragon—providing 56 dual-class combinations.
- Over 350 new skills to unlock and use.
- 24 missions.
- Over 200 quests.
- Customizable Heroes who level up with you, follow your orders in combat, and use weapons and skills you choose.
- Hero vs. Hero Battles—the ultimate one-on-one PvP competition.
| ||Minimum Specifications: ||Recommended Specifications: |
|OS: ||Windows XP/2000/ME/98 ||Windows XP/2000 |
|Processor: ||Intel Pentium III 1.0 GHz or equivalent ||Intel Pentium 4 2.0 GHz or equivalent |
|RAM: ||512MB RAM ||1 GB RAM |
|Video Card: ||TI Radeon 8500 or GeForce 3 Series Video Card with 64MB of VRAM ||TI Radeon 9600 or GeForce FX 5700 Series Video Card |
|Sound Card: ||6-bit Sound Card ||Sound Blaster X-FiTM series Sound Card |
|DVD-ROM: ||Quad-speed (4x) DVD-ROM drive |
|Hard Drive Space: ||4GB of free space or more |
|Other: ||Internet connection, keyboard and mouse, DirectX 8 ||Internet connection, keyboard and mouse, DirectX 9 || |