- Buy New: $27.00
as of 12/20/2014 16:00 EST details
- Sales Rank:7,761
- Platforms:Windows 95, Windows NT, Mac
- Genre:Adventure Games
- Operating System:Windows 95/98/Mac System 7.5/Mac OS 8.0
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):4.9 x 0.4 x 5.6
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Features: * Explore a 3D world of dark gothic fantasy. * Choose from a Warrior, Rogue, and Sorceror, each with unique abilities. * Compete over the Internet with FREE access to Blizzard's gaming service. * SVGA gameplay and rendered cinematic sequences bring the horror to life * Unite to destroy Diablo - up to 4 players via Internet or network, or play head-to-head via modem or direct link. * Unprecedented replayability - Diablo creates a unique labyrinth every time you play. * Spine-chilling SVGA graphics, 3D modeled characters and real-time lighting effects. Windows System Requirements: * Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, XP * Pentium 60MHz processor * 8MB of RAM (16MB of RAM for Multiplayer) * 2X CD-ROM Drive * Windows 95/98/Me/NT/XP sound card * Note: Also tested to work on Windows Vista * SVGA Video Card (Direct X compatible) * Microsoft Compatible Mouse Macintosh System Requirements: * System 7.5 to 9.x * Power Macintosh or compatible * 16MB of RAM with Virtual Memory (32MB recommended) * 640x480 resolution, 256 color * 2X CD-ROM. Drive
An unknown force of evil has swept across the land, plunging into civil war and terrorizing the populace. a mad king, his missing son, and mysterious archbishop are all pieces to the puzzle that faces you. You have journeyed to the source of the evil. the town of Tristram, now inhabited by only a handful of survivors. The cathedral there is built over the ruins of an ancient monastary, and now eerie lights and sounds are heard echoing through its abandoned halls.
Perhaps the answer lies within the remains of a forgotten past.... Diablo invites you to enter a world of dark gothic fantasy. Play as a brave warriors, cunning rogue or mysterious sorceror. As you venture deeper into the labyrinth, you'll discover weapons, armor, and magical treasures, and develop your character's skills and abilities. You might want to bring a friend or two to help. Built in support for battle.net as well as modem, serial and network play, insures that you'll never have to go in alone.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.