Math Missions Grades 3rd-5th with Card Game [Old Version]
- List Price:
- Buy New: $3.99
as of 12/19/2014 03:13 EST details
- You Save: $16.00 (80%)
- Sales Rank:450
- Platforms:Windows Vista, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows XP, Mac OS X, Windows 95
- Number Of Items:1
- Genre:Childrens Puzzles and Logic Software Games
- Operating System:Mac OS X
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):7.6 x 5.3 x 1.3
- Release Date:September 15, 2008
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Build real-world math skills while earning money to run your own arcade!
- Thousands of math challenges and word problems
- 3 levels of play automatically adjust according to your child's progress
- Arcade with seven games to play
- Supports National Council of Teachers of Mathematics standards for grades 3-5
Save Spectacle City by disrupting Randall Underling's plan to drive all the stores out of business and take over the city. The citizens are counting on you to solve real world math challenges in the uniquely entertaining stores and make them successful again. For your help, you'll earn money to open your own arcade where you'll choose a name, pick arcade games to play, set prices and more! Free Inside! Snap It Up! A fun, fast-paced card game that builds identification, counting, addition, and subtraction. Includes 85 cards!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.