Verbatim DVD+R 4.7GB 8X DataLifePlus Inkjet Printable, Hub Printable 50pk Spindle (White)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.95
as of 5/25/2013 23:25 EDT details
- You Save: $19.05 (61%)
- Seller:The GENERAL Store
- Language:English (Original Language)
- Number Of Items:1
- Operating System:Windows
- Size:One Size
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 5.3 x 3.6
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime warranty. Toll free 1-800 Technical Support Line.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Records at 8X speed and at all lower speeds
- Full-color, high resolution, photo-quality printing. Crisp & clear text reproduction. Compatible for full-surface, edge-to-edge printing.
- Metal Azo recording dye optimizes read/write performance and superior archival life
- Rugged, reusable "cake box" spindle to protect from dust and damage for long term storage.
- No hassle Limited Lifetime warranty. Toll free 1-800 Technical Support Line.
Combining an exceptional inkjet hub-printable surface with professional grade, Metal Azo, recording performance and reliability, Verbatim DataLifePlus White Inkjet Hub Printable DVD+R 8x discs are the ultimate choice for developing, customizing and distributing DVD content. Certified for 1x-8x DVD recording and preferred by DVD+R drive manufacturers, Verbatim DataLifePlus DVD+R media uses an advanced Metal Azo recording dye to provide the highest level of performance, compatibility, and archival life. Once recorded, these discs are read compatible with the vast majority of DVD-ROM drives and DVD video players. As with all Verbatim printable media, DataLifePlus White Inkjet Hub Printable 8x DVD+R discs have been extensively tested and qualified for use with DVD/CD Inkjet printers and duplicators offered by such leading industry manufacturers as Primera, Microboards & Epson. Reliable, high performance inkjet printing and DVD recording, all in one disc, with Verbatim DataLifePlus 8X DVD+R Inkjet Printable media.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.