QuickBooks 2014 For Dummies
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.47
as of 7/30/2014 03:44 EDT details
- You Save: $12.52 (46%)
- Sales Rank:5,148
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):1.3
- Dimensions (in):9.2 x 7.4 x 0.9
- Publication Date:September 16, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Take control of the books and keep your finances in the black with QuickBooks and For Dummies
With over four million of his books in print, CPA and perennial bestselling For Dummies author Stephen L. Nelson knows how to make QuickBooks and basic accounting easy for the rest of us. Small business owners, managers, and employees: if you want to use QuickBooks for your business, the new edition of this annual bestseller is the best place to start. From setting up the software to creating invoices, recording and paying bills, tracking inventory, getting reports, and crunching numbers for tax prep, you'll discover how to do it, why to do it, and get way more organized in the process.
- Gives small business owners the power to manage their own business accounting and financial management tasks using QuickBooks 2014
- Helps you build the perfect budget, process payroll, create invoices, manage inventory, track costs, generate financial reports, balance accounts, and simplify your tax return prep
- Walks you through basic bookkeeping concepts, data management fundamentals, and need-to-know accounting guidelines to help you track your finances with ease
Keep your business finances on track, on budget, and in control with QuickBooks 2014 and QuickBooks 2014 For Dummies.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.