Office 2013 All-In-One For Dummies
- List Price:
- Buy New: $14.69
as of 10/23/2014 01:16 EDT details
- You Save: $20.30 (58%)
- Sales Rank:10,114
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3
- Dimensions (in):9.5 x 7.2 x 1.5
- Publication Date:March 4, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
Home and business users around the globe turn to Microsoft Office and its core applications every day. Whether you're a newcomer or a veteran Office user, this friendly-but-informative guide provides in-depth coverage on all the newest updates and enhancements to the Office 2013 suite. With an overview of tools common to all Office applications and self-contained minibooks devoted to each Office application, Office 2013 All-in-One For Dummies gets you up to speed and answers the questions you'll have down the road.
- Explores the new Office interface and explains how it works across the applications
- Features eight minibooks that cover Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, OneNote, common Office tools, and ways to expand Office productivity
- Highlights the new online versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as changes to the interface and new tools and techniques
Office 2013 All-in-One For Dummies makes it easy to learn to use Office and gets you up and running on all the changes and enhancements in Office 2013.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.