Ernst & Young Tax Guide 2013
- List Price:
- Buy New: $24.89
as of 4/24/2014 00:43 EDT details
- You Save: $0.06
- Seller:-Daily Deals-
- Sales Rank:121,767
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.3
- Dimensions (in):10.8 x 8.4 x 1.8
- Publication Date:November 15, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
File your taxes with the help of a proven leader
If you wish to personally prepare your 2012 federal tax return, but seek the guidance of a trusted name in this field, look no further than the Ernst & Young Tax Guide 2013. Drawing from the tax experience and knowledge base of Ernst & Young professionals, this reliable resource not only covers how to file your federal income tax return but also provides valuable insights on how to avoid common errors and maximize your federal tax deductions.
Designed in a straightforward and accessible style, the Ernst & Young Tax Guide 2013 contains essential information that will help you save time and money as you prepare your 2012 federal tax return. Throughout the book, you'll find hundreds of examples illustrating how tax laws work, as well as sample tax forms and schedules to show you how to fill out your return line by line.
- Includes 50 of the most commonly overlooked deductions to take into account when preparing your return
- Provides specific solutions in its special contents index for taxpayers in particular circumstances, including families, homeowners, investors, entrepreneurs, senior citizens, and military personnel
- Contains an individual tax organizer, 2013 tax calendar, and a summary of expiring provisions
- Provides checklists of key 2012 tax breaks and deductions you may be eligible to use
Comprehensive yet direct, the Ernst & Young Tax Guide 2013 has everything you'll need to personally prepare your 2012 federal tax return.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.