Beginning Visual Basic 2012
- List Price:
- Buy New: $23.95
as of 7/26/2014 15:59 EDT details
- You Save: $21.04 (47%)
- Sales Rank:101,718
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.7
- Dimensions (in):9.2 x 7.3 x 1.4
- Publication Date:September 19, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Used Book in Good Condition
The ultimate beginner's guide to programming in Visual Basic 2012
Visual Basic, used to write Windows applications and web apps with ASP.NET, is an essential language for beginning programmers. Using the time-tested Wrox approach, this guide provides a step-by-step format that gets beginners up and running quickly and confidently. Essential topics covered include writing Windows applications, working with dialog boxes and menus, object oriented programming techniques, programming for graphics, using Visual Basic with ASP.NET for web apps, and dealing with data access and SQL Server.
- Visual Basic is a popular first language for beginning programmers; this Wrox beginner's guide covers all aspects of the newest version
- Uses a basic, step-by-step approach to help beginners learn quickly and easily
- Covers essential topics including flow control, data structure, writing Windows applications, error handling and debugging, objects and object oriented techniques, and class libraries
- Explains Windows Forms, graphics programming, accessing databases, web programming using Visual Basic with ASP.NET, data access, SQL Server, ADO.NET, and XML
Beginning Visual Basic 2012 is a must-have for programming newcomers who want to get a solid footing in one of the most important programming languages.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.