Windows 8 All-in-One For Dummies
- List Price:
- Buy New: $4.97
as of 10/31/2014 01:11 EDT details
- You Save: $30.02 (86%)
- Sales Rank:67,624
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):3.9
- Dimensions (in):7.4 x 2 x 9.1
- Publication Date:October 16, 2012
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ten minibooks in one great resource will get you fully up to speed on Windows 8
Promising an updated user interface, new application to today's mobile world, and increased connection to data and services that live in the cloud, Windows 8 will have new features and perks you'll want to start using right away. And that's where this bestselling guide comes in. With ten minibooks in one, it's packed with information on all aspects of the OS. Take the guesswork out of Windows 8 from day one with this all-in-one resource.
- Windows 8 boasts numerous exciting new features, and this ten-books-in-one reference is your one-stop guide for discovering them all!
- Provides top-notch guidance from trusted and well-known Windows expert and author, Woody Leonhard
- Covers Windows 8 inside and out, including how to customize Windows 8, Windows 8 and the Internet, security, networking, multimedia, and more
Make your move to Windows 8 easy with Windows 8 All-in-One For Dummies.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.