JK Lasser's New Rules for Estate and Tax Planning
- List Price:
- Buy New: $11.79
as of 8/28/2014 04:37 EDT details
- You Save: $10.16 (46%)
- Sales Rank:179,167
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):0.8 x 6 x 9.3
- Publication Date:November 8, 2011
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
A complete guide to planning an estate under today's tax rules
When it comes to an estate (no matter how big or small it may be) nothing should be left to chance. Proper planning is necessary to protect both your assets and your heirs. Estate Planning Law Specialists Harold Apolinsky and Craig Stephens and expert financial planner Stewart Welch III know this better than anyone else, and in the revised and updated edition of J.K. Lasser's New Rules for Estate and Tax Planning, they offer valuable advice and solid strategies to help you plan your estate under today's tax rules as well as preserve your wealth.
Packed with up-to-the-minute facts, this practical resource covers a wealth of important issues.
- Reveals how new legislation will impact inheritances and trusts and offers guidance for estate and generation-skipping tax planning
- Explains the role of wills, executors, and trusts and shows how to treat charitable contributions
- Outlines the do's and don'ts of gifting and explains life insurance and retirement planning
Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, this book will show how to efficiently arrange your estate today so that you can leave more to those you care about tomorrow.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.