Bob Books: Sight Words, 1st Grade
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.32
as of 3/13/2014 08:26 EDT details
- You Save: $8.67 (51%)
- Sales Rank:5,058
- Format:Box set
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):5.5 x 5.8 x 1.7
- Publication Date:July 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
From the Best-Selling learning to read series, Bob Books, comes Sight Words: First Grade
Sight words are common words that appear again and again in your children's reading material. Knowing these words "by sight" is essential for reading fluency. Bob Books Sight Words - First Grade gradually adds more complexity as your beginning reader acquires 30 new sight words. It is a great companion book to Bob Books Sight Words - Kindergarten.
Consistent short vowels in one syllable words of three, four or five letters, mean children can sound out (decode) the story.They learn three new sight words per book.
While words and stories in Sight Words First Grade are slightly longer and more complex than Sight Words Kindergarten, they are still suitable for a beginning reader.
Inside the box you'll find:
- 10 easy-to-read, hilarious small books, 12 pages each.
- Slightly longer and more complex stories.
- All stories told in one syllable, three-, four- and five-letter words, plus sight words.
- Consistent short vowels mean easy decoding in the rest of the story.
- Three new sight words introduced in each book.
- Context clues and illustrations give sight word hints.
- 30 two-sided, sight words flash cards..
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.