Bob Books Sight Words: Kindergarten
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.47
as of 7/29/2014 06:32 EDT details
- You Save: $8.52 (50%)
- Sales Rank:1,291
- Format:Box set
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.7
- Dimensions (in):5.4 x 5.7 x 1.6
- Publication Date:July 1, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
From the Best-Selling learning to read series, Bob Books, comes Sight Words: Kindergarten
Sight words are common words that appear again and again in your children's reading material. Knowing these words "by sight" is essential for reading fluency. This set provides practice at the beginning reading level, and introduces 30 of the most common and easy sight words.
Our method makes the process of learning to recognize sight words very simple for the young reader. Consistent short vowels and simple stories mean children sound out (decode) the story, and learn only three sight words per book. With plenty of repetition and context clues, your young reader will quickly master early sight words with Bob Books Sight Words - Kindergarten.
Inside the box you'll find:
- 10 easy-to-read, hilarious small books, 12 pages each
- All stories told in three and four letter words, plus sight words
- Consistent short vowels mean easy decoding in the rest of the story
- Three new sight words introduced in each book
- 30 two-sided, sight words flash cards
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.