Office Home and Student 2010 All-in-One For Dummies
- List Price:
- Buy New: $8.67
as of 7/31/2014 02:41 EDT details
- You Save: $21.32 (71%)
- Sales Rank:400,705
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):2.2
- Dimensions (in):9.1 x 7.5 x 1.6
- Publication Date:October 26, 2010
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
One-stop shopping for all the essentials of Office Home & Student 2010
The Home & Student version of Microsoft Office is ideal for anyone who needs the essential Office applications and can do without tools like Access and Outlook. The version includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote. Each minibook offers straightforward advice, helpful projects, and real-world examples that target the home and student audiences. You’ll benefit from instructions for creating a resume in Word, establishing a home budget in Excel, jazzing up a school presentation with PowerPoint, and taking notes in OneNote.
- Targets home and school users of Office 2010, who primarily need and use Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
- Demonstrates common, everyday projects, such as creating a cover letter in Word and creating reusable templates in Excel
- Walks you through spiffing up a school presentation with PowerPoint
- Offers straightforward instructions for taking notes in OneNote
- Reviews common Office 2010 tools and details the basics of the Office ribbon
Office Home & Student 2010 All-in-One For Dummies is your fun and friendly guide to the essentials of Office 2010!
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.