Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5: Learn by Video
- List Price:
- Buy New: $28.85
as of 3/14/2014 03:10 EDT details
- You Save: $36.14 (56%)
- Sales Rank:148,934
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):9.2 x 7.3 x 1.2
- Publication Date:October 19, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This critically acclaimed interactive training program from Adobe Press combines exceptional quality high-definition video and a printed reference to teach the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5.
Including more than 10 hours of video tutorials, the course comes complete with lesson files, assessment quizzes, and review materials. Experienced instructor Mikkel Aaland presents a comprehensive introduction to Lightroom, including best practices as well as fundamental photography and image editing concepts. Beginning with an overview of the Lightroom interface, Mikkel goes on to cover Lightroom's powerful tools including Smart Previews, the new Upright tool and noise reduction enhancements, how to work within the Creative Cloud, and much more.
The video is wrapped in a unique interface that allows you to jump to any topic and also bookmark individual sections for later review. The unique “Watch and Work” mode shrinks the video into a small window to allow you to work alongside in Lightroom. Project files used in the lessons are included on the disc so you can practice what you’ve learned, and interactive review questions help reinforce freshly gained knowledge.
Duration: 10+ Hours
User Level: Beginning/Intermediate
Mac: OS 10.7.5+ and Safari 6.0+
PC: Windows Vista+ or Firefox 22+
* This DVD-ROM can be viewed on your computer, but it will NOT play in a DVD movie player.
* The course uses Pop-ups; please enable them in your browser. For more information on how to enable Pop-ups, please see our Learn By Video FAQ pagewww.peachpit.com/LBVFAQ
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.