Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract with HCA, 500 mg, 60 Capsules
- List Price:
- Buy New: $22.00
as of 5/23/2013 00:08 EDT details
- You Save: $26.99 (55%)
- Sales Rank:271
- Size:1 Month Supply, 2 Month Supply, 3 Month Supply
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):2 x 2 x 4
- Legal Disclaimer:This product is not for use by or sale to persons under the age of 18. This product should be used only as directed on the label. It should not be used if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult with a physician before use if you have a serious medical condition or use prescription medications. A Doctor's advice should be sought before using this and any supplemental dietary product. All trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners and are not affiliated with nor do they endorse Pure Garcinia Cambogia. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Individual weight loss results will vary.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- 100% Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract with HCA® 60 Caps 30 Day supply
- 60% Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA)
- Improves serotonin levels that provide a better mood
- Acts as a powerful appetite suppressant to reduce cravings.
- "Newest Fastest Fat-Buster" which gives you the 100% GCE you desire without any fillers, binders or other artificial ingredients.
Q; Where does Garcinia Cambogia Comes from? Grown in India and some parts of Asia for centuries, the Garcinia Cambogia is a fruit that is finally getting noticed by Western nutritionists and diet experts for natural weight loss properties that may unlock easier results for millions of health conscious people seeking to live a healthier lifestyle without any major changes to their present meal plans. Q;How can I be sure Garcinia Cambogia is safe? Sometimes listed under the names Brindle Berry, Malabar Tamarind or as the organic extract compound Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA) - the extract has been thoroughly tested by human history, eaten by many generations of people in the Far East. It has also done exceptionally well in modern clinical studies with absolutely zero known negative side-effects. Q: Who Should Not Take Garcinia Cambogia? As with any diet supplement, pregnant women and children under the age of eighteen should consult with their doctor before starting any new regimen. Patients already taking pharmaceutical medication or in poor health (especially diabetics) should also consult with their physicians to see if they are healthy enough to enjoy the benefits of Pure Garcinia Cambogia before taking it regularly. Q: How Should I Take Garciniav Cambogia? Most Garcinia Cambogia Extract experts suggest taking potassium and calcium along with GCE and starting with a 1000mg regimen. Because this supplement is 'dose dependent' the effect scales up with increased dosage. Also it should always be taken on an empty stomach at least an hour after your most recent meal and at least two hours before your next meal.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.