Nightwave Sleep Assistant Nw-102 Sleep Assistant - Original Version
- Buy New: $59.95
as of 3/9/2014 05:02 EDT details
- Seller:Coherence Resources, Inc., inventors of NightWave
- Sales Rank:17,903
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):3 x 2.5 x 1
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Doctor-recommended for falling asleep naturally; quiets the mind and body by guiding you through a pre-sleep relaxation routine that will change your attitude about falling asleep
- For people who experience common insomnia due to stress, an overactive mind, feelings of agitation, pain, shift work or jet lag; even helps children stay in bed and fall asleep by giving them a simple routine to fall asleep
- Silent, completely natural, non-invasive, and requires no headphones, wires or masks; soft light is dim and soothing - not associated with bright light therapy
- Less expensive, less risky, and more supportive of overall health than prescription sleep medications; easier to implement than common relaxation routines
- Safe and effective for all ages; original version of nightwave does not come with a carrying case
Do you have trouble falling asleep? solve your sleep problems - naturallynightwave sleep assistant eliminates tossing and turning and helps you fall asleep naturally. you get the rest you need to feel great in the morning.how does nightwave work?nightwave silently guides you in a pre-sleep relaxation session in the privacy of your own bedroom. it’s like having your own personal sleep coach.nightwave projects a soft blue light into your darkened bedroom. the "luminance" of the light slowly rises and falls. you lie with eyes open and synchronize your breathing with the wave of soft light as its movement becomes slower and slower. after a short time, nightwave shuts off and you roll over and fall asleep. and unlike sound machines, the soft light does not disturb others. if you currently take prescription or over-the-counter sleep aids, the money you spend on just one co-pay gives you years of sleep assistance with nightwave because the only thing you refill is batteries.why does nightwave work?nightwave works so well because it quiets the mind and relaxes the body. with nightwave, a gentle focus on an external cue gives you an escape from the overactive mind. nightwave provides your active mind something gentle to focus on. nightwave takes the thought and anxiety out of the sleep hygiene and relaxation techniques taught by clinical psychologists.nightwave calms the body by activating the relaxation (parasympathetic) branch of the nervous system. it does this using the only non-drug method known, deep breathing. this ancient relaxation technique was first validated in western science by dr. herbert benson from harvard medical school in the 1970s. proper breathing also reduces the levels of the stress hormone cortisol in the blood which makes way for the secretion of melatonin. clinical research shows that melatonin and cortisol possess an inverse relationship to one another. dr. andrew weil md says that proper breathing is the master key to vibrant health.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.