Exclusive Watts Power FCP Formula - Anti-cavity, Teeth Sensitivity / Remineralizing Gels - 4 Pack
- List Price:
- Buy New: $13.45
as of 3/9/2014 00:05 EST details
- You Save: $26.54 (66%)
- Seller:Direct 2u Wholesale LLC
- Sales Rank:20,333
- Size:4 Pack
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):6.7 x 4.6 x 0.5
- Legal Disclaimer:Legal Disclaimer The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Protect your teeth from sugars, bacteria, drinks and foods...
- Acid wears down the tooth enamel if you drink soda, tea, coffee, juice
- A necessity after any tooth whitening or bleaching treatment.
- Treats tooth discomfort and helps to maintain balance of tooth minerals
- Helps teeth stay whiter, longer after whitening.. Easy to apply gel is worn for just 3-5 minutes...
ENSURE THAT THE PRODUCT YOU RECEIVE IS BRANDED WITH - Watts Power FCP - These New Watts Power FCP gels are recommended as the perfect maintenance for your teeth. Your teeth are exposed to many solutions that wear down the enamel and disrupt the balance of minerals in strong teeth making them soft and weak. This makes them prone to cavities, breakage and discoloring... The Flouride in these gels will help to prevent cavities. The calcium and phosphate will help to strengthen teeth by rebalancing the tooth structure. Used twice a week for maintenance or it can be used daily until expected results are achieved. These gels can also be used as needed for discomfort from exposed nerve ending. Simply place a gel on your finger and push into area of discomfort. The gel will block air from reaching the nerve ending to minimize discomfort. This fromual is a must if you whiten or bleach you teeth. This process also disrupts the balance of minerals in your teeth and it can take days or weeks for your tooth structure to rebalance. In the meantime, you are exposing your weakened teeth to acids from drinks, foods, sugars and bacteria.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.