Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil, 100 Softgels (Pack of 3)
- Buy New: $26.97
as of 12/11/2013 23:51 EST details
- Sales Rank:23,185
- Number Of Items:3
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):3 x 6 x 3
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Contains long-chain fatty acids like docosahexenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
- Enteric coated Softgels give you all the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste
- DHA and EPA are essential fats that cannot be made by your body, the Fish Oil Softgels supplements them
- DHA and EPA are very good for the heart and brain
Optimum Nutrition Fish Oil contains long-chain fatty acids, with equally long names like docosahexenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are essential fats that cannot be made by your body. So, consuming them through foods like salmon and supplements such as the Fish Oil Softgels is the only way to get DHA and EPA. The Fish Oil Softgels are enteric coated, which means that you get all of the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.