Anker® 24W Dual-Port Rapid USB Car Charger with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 5s 5c 5; iPad Air, mini; Galaxy S5 S4; Note 3 2; the new HTC One (M8) and More (Black)
- Buy New: $9.99 (On sale from $19.99)
as of 7/13/2014 13:47 EDT details
- Sales Rank:52
- Media:Wireless Phone Accessory
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.1
- Dimensions (in):2.9 x 1 x 0.9
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- PowerIQ™ technology intelligently communicates with connected devices to maximize both compatibility and charging speed (up to 2.4 amps).
- Provides maximum charge speed to devices for uninterrupted performance of navigation and media streaming utilities.
- Smaller than most 10W / 15W options (2.9 x 1.0 x 0.9in) allowing for easy portability without LEDs to cause distractions on the road.
- Compatible with Apple and Android OEM power wires; Input: DC 12-24V; Power: 24W.
- Package contents: 1 Anker® 24W / 4.8A DualPort Car Charger, welcome guide.
An uberpowerful dualport charger meets your powerhungry gadgets for simultaneous, fullspeed charging on the road.
PowerIQ: Compatibility maximized.
Not all charging ports are created equal. Standard ports only charge Apple OR Android devices at full speed. But with PowerIQ™ technology, each port intelligently identifies your device and seeks to maximize its charging speed (up to 2.4 amps).
Powerful yet safe.
Using topgrade microchips and builtin failsafes, we ensure you receive full power
and also full safety - it'll never overpower your devices. We incorporated a unique dualcircuit protection system that prevents overvoltage, overcurrent, overheating and short circuits. CE & FCC certified, rest easy knowing your 24W of power is fully under control.
Not only is the Anker® 24W Car Charger powerful, it's also among the smallest in
size - beating out even most 10W / 15W options and the same size as our 18W model. Our goal was to keep it light, unobtrusive, and compact - to get the job done with minimal distraction.
Popular Compatible Models:
Apple: iPhone 5S 5C 5 4S 4; iPads and iPods (except the iPod Classic) @ 1 to 2.4 Amp Max
Android Phones: Samsung Galaxy S5 S4, S3, S2, Galaxy Note 2 / Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX / HTC One X V S; All models @ 2.0 Amp Max
Other Devices: GPS; PSP; Nexus 7, 10 at up to 2.4A Max (NOT compatible with the Samsung Note 10.1 (2014), Asus Transformer series, or the Motorola Xoom)
To ensure complete safety and best performance, we strongly recommend using your device's original cable or a third-party certified cable (such as MFI).
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.