iBOLT xProDock Active Car Dock/Holder/Mount for Samsung Galaxy S3, S4 & Note 2. Works with ALL cases. USB cable for charging.
- Buy New: $39.95
as of 7/30/2014 16:58 EDT details
- Seller:iBOLT Retail
- Sales Rank:11,763
- Media:Wireless Phone Accessory
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):6.3 x 3.9 x 2.8
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Keep your phone charged and in an easy to view position
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, S2, Note 2 & Note 3
- CASES: Rubberized spring loaded latch & expandable feet firmly holds all Cases, like Otterbox Defender, or XL batteries like ZeroLemon.
- MOUNTING: Strong and vibration free ROK II Mount included. Attach on windshield OR dashboard.
- DOCK'N DRIVE: Dock automatically launches the Dock'n Drive app turning your phone into a virtual driving assistant.
Note: The Galaxy S5 is not compatible with this kit. iBOLT recommends the IBXC-33617 xProDock Connect Kit. Incompatibility is due to the lack of Dockmode in the S5.
This is the iBXS-33604 model, which is intended for Samsung users that have Bluetooth music streaming built into their car. See our IBXS-33603 if you want the aux-out audio cable included. Drive Safe and Legal by keeping your Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2, or Note 3 in a secure, vibration free and easy to view position. Works with all vehicles. A high quality metal latch and expandable feet make the xProDock compatible with all cases including Otterbox Defender and Ballistic Maxx types. Also works with all known "extended batteries". Switch between landscape and vertical position by simply turning the Dock. Insert the phone with a smooth 1-hand motion and attach the integrated microUSB charging port and the Samsung handset will automatically switch into "Smartdock mode". Download a driving app like "iBOLT Dock'n Drive", CarHome Ultra, Ulysse Speedometer, Slacker Radio, TuneIn etc., as they can be set as the "home screen" when the phone is docked. See how it works on the following YouTube video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkmr5wYWcMA. A 5ft microUSB cable is attached to the back of the Dock. Plug into the vehicles USB charging port or into a 12 volt USB car charger (not included) for continues battery charging while driving. With an open back, the xProDock can also function as a "HD dash cam" while driving.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.