iBOLT xProDock Active Car Dock/Holder/Mount for Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note 2 & Note 3 with aux-out to car-speakers. Works with ALL Cases and extended Batteries.
- List Price:
- Buy New: $39.95
as of 4/20/2014 02:03 EDT details
- You Save: $10.00 (20%)
- Sales Rank:1,452
- Media:Wireless Phone Accessory
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):7.2 x 4.4 x 3.1
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Keep your phone charged and in a secure and easy to view position while driving. Listen to Music & GPS Apps through car-stereo using the included Dock'n Play cable (3.5 mm aux-in required on car-stereo). Backed by iBOLT's legendary customer support. Type in "ibxs-33603" on YouTube to view product demo.
- COMPATIBILITY: Designed to fit the following Samsung Galaxy series handsets, including the S2, S3, S4 and Note 2 & Note 3.
- CASES: Rubberized spring loaded latch & expandable feet firmly holds all Cases, like Otterbox Defender, or XL batteries like ZeroLemon.
- AUX-OUT: 9ft charging cable sends sounds from Music & GPS Apps to car-speakers. Cable also launches iBOLT Dock'n Drive interface.
- MOUNTING: Strong and vibration free ROK II Mount included. Attach on windshield OR dashboard. Camera view "open" on all Galaxy's.
Note: The Galaxy S5 is not compatible with this kit. iBOLT recommends the IBXC-33617 xProDock Connect Kit. Incompatibility is due to the lack of Dockmode in the S5.
The active xPro car-dock works with Samsung Smartphones. from Galaxy S2, up to a Note 3 with Otterbox Defender case (66-90 mm range). Drive safe and legal by keeping the Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2, or Note 3 in an easy to view position. With high quality rubber over-molds, and a dual spring-loaded metal latch, the phone sits firmly in the Dock. The open design also ensures the volume and power buttons are accessible. Protective cases or extended batteries can be used with the xProDock thanks to the spring-loaded latch and extendable feet. The ChargingArm, with the 9ft "Dock'n Play" cable launches "DockMode" in Galaxy phones. This allows the iBOLT's Dock'n Drive App (free download) to be used as the home screen. The long cable also allows placement on the left or right side of the steering wheel. The aux-out feature makes it possible to play all media sound through the car-stereo speakers, including Apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn etc., and GPS navigation. For vehicles equipped with a standard 3.5 "aux in" input. NOTE: phone calls not routed to car-speakers due to Samsung firmware limitations. A Bluetooth hands-free device is therefore recommended when using the xProDock. With so many hardware and App (Dock'n Drive) functions, we recommend watching YouTube videos for this product. They are found on the iboltproducts YouTube channel.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.