iBOLT xProDock Active Car Dock/Holder/Mount for Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note 2 & Note 3 with aux-out to car-speakers. Works with ALL Cases and extended Batteries.
- List Price:
- Buy New: $39.00
as of 1/30/2015 01:47 EST details
- You Save: $10.95 (22%)
- Sales Rank:10,544
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.3
- Dimensions (in):5 x 3 x 3
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Keep your phone charged and in a secure and easy to view position while driving. The xProDock is case compatible. Listen to Music & GPS Apps through car-stereo using the included Dock'n Play cable (3.5 mm aux-in required on car-stereo). 2 meter cable allows left side of steering wheel placement. Actives "dock-mode", use free Dock'n Drive App when driving. Open camera view for dash cam functionality. 2 year iBOLT manufacturers warranty. Type in "ibxs-33603" on YouTube to view product demo.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4 and Note 2 and Note 3. Extendable feet designed to support Cases and Batteries. Even large Cases like the Otterbox Defender works.
- FUNCTION: Insert phone horizontally and push latch up (lighter spring from Oct. -14), place on rubber feet. Insert mUSB end of cable to phone and USB end to 12 Volt car charger (not incl.) or vehicle USB port.
- AUX-OUT: The mUSB end of the cable plugs into the charging arm. The Y-end plugs into (1) USB 12 volt charging port, (2) the aux-in of the car-stereo. Sound from Apps moves to car-stereo, phone calls not.
- MOUNTING: Strong and vibration free ROK II Mount. Easy to clean (rinse off!) sticky suction. Attach to windshield OR dashboard. Standard 17 mm ball joint; many optional holding solutions available including AMPS plate.
Note: The Galaxy S5 or the Note 4 as Samsung has removed the analogue audio out through the microUSB connector so the aux-out cable is not compatible with this kit. iBOLT recommends the IBXC-33617 xProDock Connect Kit. The active xPro car-dock works with Samsung Smartphones. from Galaxy S2, up to a Note 3 with Otterbox Defender case (66-90 mm range). Drive safe and legal by keeping the Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2, or Note 3 in an easy to view position. With high quality rubber over-molds, and a dual spring-loaded metal latch, the phone sits firmly in the Dock. The open design also ensures the volume and power buttons are accessible. Protective cases or extended batteries can be used with the xProDock thanks to the spring-loaded latch and extendable feet. The ChargingArm, with the 9ft "Dock'n Play" cable launches "DockMode" in Galaxy phones. This allows the iBOLT's Dock'n Drive App (free download) to be used as the home screen. The long cable also allows placement on the left or right side of the steering wheel. The aux-out feature makes it possible to play all media sound through the car-stereo speakers, including Apps like Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn etc., and GPS navigation. For vehicles equipped with a standard 3.5 "aux in" input. NOTE: phone calls not routed to car-speakers due to Samsung firmware limitations. A Bluetooth hands-free device is therefore recommended when using the xProDock. With so many hardware and App (Dock'n Drive) functions, we recommend watching YouTube videos for this product. They are found on the iboltproducts YouTube channel.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.