Ozeri BP4M CardioTech Premium Series Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Hypertension Color Alert Technology
- Category:Health and Beauty
- List Price:
- Buy New: $48.95 (On sale from $99.99)
as of 3/15/2014 16:47 EDT details
- You Save: $51.04 (51%)
- Seller:Moderna Housewares LLC
- Sales Rank:17,524
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.6
- Dimensions (in):4.8 x 1.9 x 2
Shipping:Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- Portable, accurate, and simple-to-use arm cuff design with clinically proven technology.
- Advanced Color-coded Hypertension Indicator that color codes the Systolic and Diastolic readings according to green (normal), orange (prehypertension) and red (hypertension) levels.
- Stores 80 blood pressure readings (40 x 2 users) with date and time recordings.
- Fully automatic inflation and dynamic measurement technology that varies the inflation process according to real-time blood pressure detection to reduce measurement time and increase user comfort.
- Automatic irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) detection and new push-button access to averaged blood pressure readings.
CardioTech products offer clinically proven technology and are used by physicians and hospitals around the world. Unlike traditional blood pressure monitors that inflate to 170 mmHg or higher by default, the Ozeri CardioTech Blood Pressure Monitor is an advanced arm cuff monitor with MWI (Measure While Inflate), a dynamic measurement technology that automatically inflates to the appropriate level (no adjustments required) based on real-time blood pressure detection, thereby reducing measurement time and offering greater accuracy. This advanced capability adds convenience and ease of use to those with conditions (such as arrhythmia) that lead to fluctuating blood pressure. The Ozeri CardioTech Premium Series Digital Blood Pressure Monitor stores up to 80 blood pressure readings with date and time Memory recall (40 readings x 2 users), and automatically classifies each blood pressure reading according to World Health Organization hypertension guidelines with a new Color Alert LCD that color codes the systolic and diastolic readings according to green (normal), orange (prehypertension) and red (hypertension) levels. It also calculates average blood pressure readings based on the 3 most recent readings, and detects irregular heart (Arrhythmia) for an improved understanding of your heart's health. Compact, portable and simple-to-use, the Ozeri CardioTech Blood Pressure Monitor is backed by a 5 year warranty and ships with 4 AA batteries, a carrying case and user manual.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.