iBOLT In-Vehicle Charging Dock for Galaxy S III
- List Price:
- Buy New: $19.95
as of 1/25/2015 18:59 EST details
- You Save: $30.04 (60%)
- Seller:iBOLT Retail
- Sales Rank:27,055
- Media:Wireless Phone Accessory
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.2
- Dimensions (in):3.9 x 3.9 x 3.9
- Warranty:1 year
- Release Date:January 7, 2013
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with Samsung Galaxy S3 & Galaxy S4. Remove insert and thinner cases will also fit, up to 2 mm thick cases. Not compatible with Otterbox Defender type cases.
- FUNCTION: Insert phone horizontally, lock by folding latch. Insert mUSB charging arm into phone.
- November 2014 iBOLT Special, $19.95!!! Keep your Samsung Galaxy S3 or S4 charged and in a secure and easy to view position while driving with this active car-dock. Listen to Music & GPS Apps through car-stereo using the included Dock'n Play cable (3.5 mm aux-in required on car-stereo). 2 meter cable allows left side of steering wheel placement. Actives "dock-mode", use free Dock'n Drive App when driving. Open camera view for dash cam functionality. 2 year iBOLT manufacturers warranty. Type in "ibolt galaxy s3 car dock" on YouTube to view product demo.
- 9ft AUX-OUT CHARGING CABLE: The mUSB end of the Cable plugs into the car-dock (alternatively directly into phone). The Y-end plugs into (1) USB 12 volt charging port, (2) the aux-in of the car-stereo. Sound from Apps moves to car-stereo, phone calls not due to Samsung firmware limitations.
- MOUNTING: Strong and vibration free ROK II Mount. Easy to clean (rinse off!) sticky suction. Attach to windshield OR dashboard. Standard 17 mm ball joint; many optional holding solutions available including AMPS plate.
November 7, 2014 UPDATE: Inventory sell-off for an unbelievable $19.99 for the remaining units of the S3 and S4 car-docks dock with aux-out. New inventory with no longevity issues. Sounds from Apps ca be heard through the car-stereo using the included 9 ft "Aux/USB charging" cable. With many features we recommend watching our video demo, find by typing in "iBOLT S3 Dock" into the YouTube search bar. The 33307 model will NOT work with the S4 as Samsung has changed the pin-out. See model ibpf-33309 for S4 compatibility. The S3 Dock can placed on the left side of the steering wheel, where it is easy to reach. Route the Audio/Charge cable down the drivers door to the center console where USB port and Aux-in (if available) are located. Download free "iBOLT Dock'n Drive" App from the Google Play store for best performance. Sound from all Apps (like Pandora, TuneIn, Spotify etc.) can be hard through car-stereo speakers. Phone calls NOT routed to speakers due to Samsung firmware limitation. Bluetooth hands-free solution recommended for making and receiving calls. The battery will charge continuously when driving. Designed to be compatible with cases up to 2.5 mm thick, including Otterbox Commuter. Otterbox Defender and Ballistic Maxx type are NOT compatible. With an open back, record HD video while driving. Expect a vibration free driving experience with the ROK Solid suction mount. Attach to windshield, or use the included disc to place on dashboard. A ball-joint connector system allows the driver to adjust to almost any viewing angle. The female ball connector on the Dock is a 17 mm "industry standard" size, allowing any dash, vent or bike mount designed for Garmin to work with the cradle as an alternative to the suction mount.NOTE: The Audio/Charge cable ends in a USB male connector. If your vehicle does not feature an integrated USB port you will need a standard 12 Volt car charger with USB port to operate the Dock.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.