SainSmart HC-SR04 Ranging Detector Mod Distance Sensor (Blue)
- Category:Car Audio or Theater
- List Price:
- Buy New: $0.10
as of 1/25/2015 20:14 EST details
- You Save: $11.90 (99%)
- Seller:Nunu Co.
- Sales Rank:851
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0
- Dimensions (in):1.3 x 0.4 x 0.1
- Legal Disclaimer:HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Sensor Distance Measring Module Clone; works and functions exactly like the original.
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- Using IO trigger for at least 10us high level signal
- The Module automatically sends eight 40 kHz and detect whether there is a pulse signal back
- IF the signal back, through high level ,time of high output IO duration is the time from sending ultrasonic to returning. Test distance = (high level time velocity of sound (340M/S) /2
- Power supply :5V DC, quiescent current :
There are 4 pins out of the module: VCC , Trig, Echo, GND . So it's a very easy interface for controller to use it ranging. The all process is : pull the Trig pin to high level for more than 10us impulse , the module start ranging ; finish ranging , If you find an object in front , Echo pin will be high level , and based on the different distance, it will take the different duration of high level. So we can calculated the distance easily :Distance = ((Duration of high level)*(Sonic :340m/s))/2
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.