OBD-II & Electronic Engine Management Systems (Haynes Techbook)
- List Price:
- Buy New: $15.07
as of 12/8/2013 21:37 EST details
- You Save: $11.88 (44%)
- Seller:Discount APW
- Sales Rank:4,873
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.8
- Dimensions (in):10.6 x 8.3 x 0.6
- Manufacturer Parts Warranty:Parts
- Publication Date:November 1, 2006
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
This manual takes the mystery out of Second-Generation On-Board Diagnostic Systems allowing you to understand your vehicles OBD-II sytem, plus what to do when the "Check Engine" light comes on, from reading the code to diagnosing and fixing the problem. Includes a comprehensive list of computer codes.
Computer-controlled car repair made easy! For all car and light truck models manufactured since 1996.
• Understand your vehicle's On-Board Diagnositic system
• How to deal with that "Check Engine" light--from reading the code to diagnosing and fixing the problem
• Comprehensive computer codes list
• Powertrain management fundamentals
• OBD-II "monitors" explained
• Generic trouble codes that cover all models!
• Manufacturer-specific trouble codes for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota/Lexus and Honda/Acura vehicles
• Let your car's computer help you find the problem!
• Component replacement procedures
• Glossary and acronym list
• Fully illustrated with over 250 photographs and drawings
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.